Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Choose a REALTOR® to ensure that the investment in your home pays off. Our services and experiences allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent We Will:
• Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that or your neighbors.
• Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including internet and local media.
• Prepare and review listing agreements and disclosures with you.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Suggest staging ideas for your home and curb appeal to generate the highest price.
• Suggest quality professionals, including attorneys, handymen, and inspectors.
• Present and respond to all offers in a timely manner.
• Negotiate the best price and terms possible, always keeping your specific needs in mind.
• Act in good faith at all times.
• Place your interests above all other.
• Keep your personal information strictly confidential.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for in your neighborhood? Contact us for a free market analysis.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and check your house out or drive right by. Staging your house is important and many buyers will stay in your house longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present you house in the most effective manner.
• Ensure that all parties to the transaction are fully informed about any material facts that may affect the transaction.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
• Broker’s commission is a full-service fee.
• Transfer taxes. Your share of property tax proration.
• FHA fees and costs are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
• Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest and radon and other inspections.
• Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problem noticed during the home inspection.